Monday, January 02, 2006

A New Year, a new beginning!

For the most part, I have devoted my blog to politics. In 2006, the blog will not change but I am going from time-to-time post insights from my life here in Raleigh. I am sure it will bore most of you, so if you have a case of insomnia, read my personal news and your hope for sleep may come true.

I am very excited about 2006. It promises to be a very challenging year because of grad school, work, and politics. I am challenging myself to become the best person I can be.

Among the events I am looking forward to is the marriage of two of my best friends. I will omit their names, but I know they are readers of my blog, and I wish both of you the very best.

I am also pumped over the fact that the Washington Redskins are back in the playoffs.

Finally, living in the triangle with three major college basketball teams within 20 minutes of each other promises to be unbelievable.

UPSET PREDICTION: NC STATE DEFEATS DUKE IN A THRILLER AT CAMERON INDOOR ARENA ON JANUARY 18!!!

I back the Pack!

Have a great year!!!
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home