Thursday, December 29, 2005

Back in North Carolina!

It's been one week since my last posting. In the past week I have enjoyed spending time with my grandparents in the Sunshine state of Florida. I had a very relaxing vacation and was able to think about many issues.

In my future blog reports, I will share my reflections for 2006 as our party begins its quest to chip away at the current Republican majority. To begin this discussion, I am posting a memo that was written by the Democratic Leadership Council. You can read it by clicking on the link below.

I hope all of you are having a Happy Holiday season and look forward to our great discussion in 2006!

Finally, a big congratulations goes out to The Honorable John S. Ridge, Judge of the Norwalk Municipal Court in Norwalk, Ohio. Judge Ridge is being sworn in tonight for a fourth term on the bench. Judge Ridge exemplifies the strategies Democrats should use in winning elections. He has conducted himself as a fair, yet tough Judge. He is a moderate Democrat and the Party should take notice of such office holders.

Thank you Judge for your service, and I look forward to further discussions with you on the future of our Party!

http://www.dlc.org/ndol_ci.cfm?kaid=127&subid=173&contentid=253656

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home