Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!

To all my friends and blog viewers, I wish you a very Merry Christmas. This posting will be my last posting before Christmas. Tomorrow I will be leaving for Florida for a much needed break from students, school, and politics. I am looking forward to a vacation visiting my grandparents, sipping sweet tea in the Florida afteroon, and basking in the rays of sunshine. I will use my break to refresh myself and plan my course of action in both personal and political endeauvors for 2006.

I will resume my postings next week. Please read the articles I posted below. Each of them have an important message.

Merry Christmas, and my y'all have a safe and enjoyable holiday season! May God Bless you, your family, and the United States of America!

All my best,

Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home