Saturday, April 15, 2006

Book Lovers Paradise

Two weeks ago I ventured to Chapel Hill for the day. It was the first full weekend of spring and I needed to travel and see the sights of the season. Chapel Hill is absolutely beautiful in the spring. The flowers sparkle against the backdrop of the Carolina Blue sky, and the smells ease the cabin fever that has developed over the previous months.

On this journey, I ran across a used book store on Franklin Street. The Book Shop Inc., is a book lovers paradise. The wide selection of works is all consuming and a person can spend a life-time looking over the collection in the store. I was able to find history books on time-periods that have been foregotten by modern scholars. The biggest pleasantry was that I purchased three books for under 15 dollars. A huge bargain none-the-less.

I suggest any reader in the Triangle Area visit this gem of a store in Chapel Hill. I have included a link below to the site.
http://www.bookshopinc.com/cgi-bin/bsp455/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home