Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Busy Weekend of Politics: Tar Heel State Style!

Loyal readers of Carolina Demline, you will notice this weekend that I will be silent. No, W has not shut done my blog! I will be criss-crossing the state of North Carolina attending conventions in Winston-Salem and Charlotte.

Tomorrow, I will represent Johnston County as a delegate to the North Carolina Association of Educator's annual convention in Winston-Salem. I am looking forward to discussing the issues facing teachers in our state and hearing their diverse opinions.

Saturday, I will be off to Charlotte to attend the Young Democrats of North Carolina Convention.

Both conventions promise to be great fun and I will report on them late Sunday afternoon.

Until my next post, stay safe and God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home