Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Random Thoughts on a Wednesday Night

This blog posting is just a bunch of thoughts....if it doesn't make sense to you, its okay. They are my random thoughts and unless you were there for the events, you may not understand!

Random Thought #1:
To the Wake County YD Exec Board, the meeting tonight was great fun. I want to tell y'all that I really look forward to working with you this next year. I think it is going to be fun and productive.

Random Thought #2:
Julie from Stokes County, North Carolina. You told me you worked for the state of North Carolina last Monday. You asked me about NC Democratic Party Chairman Jerry Meek and political consultant Ed Turrlington. Who are you? If you read this blog we met at the East Village Bar and Grille. You had been drinking and I bet you woke up with one hell of a headache because the mixing you were doing would have made a sailor sick! Just curious to find out about you....please reply!

Randome Thought #3:
Speaking of the East Village Bar and Grille. The place has become my favorite hangout in Raleigh. It's conveniently located near my townhome and the NC State library. Just what a scholar needs. Recently, some Young Democrats met their on a Friday evening and discussed the future of NC politics. I don't know if it was the 1.50 Coors Light or just the end of a long work week, but it seemed to me that if the platform we chose was adopted, we may bring back a number of Tar Heels to the national fold.....Those of you who were there no what I am talking about ;-)
http://www.eastvillagegrill.com/

Random Thought #4:
UNC vs. Duke. What is a moral victory? Throughout the day I heard from Tar Heel fans that last nights game was a moral victory. Moral victory or not, UNC lost. Not that I care, I am a STATE fan....but anyway, I guess when I am talking to my Republican friends I can tell them the 2004 election was a moral victory, since we Democrats only lost by 3 percentage points....

Random Thought #5:
It is time for me to get some sleep. Two more days in this week that seems to never be ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home