Sunday, October 23, 2005

North Carolina Young Democrats Education Cacus Meeting

Hello everyone! Let me apologize top those of you who have looked at the blog and found it with no new postings. My job as a teacher has kept me busy. I have not had enough time to think of what to put on here. I am going to try and post new items four times a week.

This posting is to invite y'all to the Young Democrats Education Caucus meeting this Saturday, October 29, 2005. Below you will find the address and place for the meeting.

10:00 a.mCafe Carolina401 Daniels StreetCameron VillageRaleigh, NC

The Education Caucus will dive into issues facing Education in the State of North Carolina. We hope to apply pressure on issues that directly affect young people in the state. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear from you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home