Sunday, May 07, 2006

Buckeye State is Bell Weather for 2008

How ironic....last evening I returned home from the thrashing of the New Jersey Devils at the RBC Center by the Carolina Hurricanes and turned my attention to catching up with some old friends in the Buckeye State of Ohio. Eventhough I am living in NC, I try my hardest to keep the political ties with the pols throughout my state of birth. For the first time in many years, I heard excitement in the voices of of Ohio Democrats about the coming election in a state that will prove to be important in the 2008 election year.

The irony of last evening's discussion was found this morning when I opened the Raleigh News and Observer and found an article about the election cycle of 2006 and Ohio's importance. This discussion was had just hours earlier.

Please read the link below about my state of birth and its importance in 2006.

http://www.newsobserver.com/114/story/436840.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home